Special Me Daycare offers a caring and loving childcare that all parents dream of having their child be a part of during those precious young years. We are a centre that takes great pride in our family environment, where everyone is treated with respect.
- Location: Special Me is located in the heart of BTM layout, with the residential neighbourhood and a green surrounding.
- Flexibility: We are open from Monday to Friday.
- Age groups: We cater to the needs of children from the age of 6 months onwards.
- Facilities: We have a wide range of equipment and ample age-appropriate educational resources for daily activities to enhance physical, cognitive, social and emotional development. There are plenty of spaces for active outdoor play as well as for rest. We have as well an open door policy where parents can drop at any time.
- Security: Our Centre is safe and secure, with CCTV surveillance for children to play and learn in security and comfort.
- Extra Benefits: Nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook, can be availed at an extra cost.
- Staff: The daycare facility is under the umbrella of an educational institution that has over 35years of experience in nurturing and educating children. Our entire team beginning with the teachers, caregivers, right down to the administration personnel are caring individuals who are all passionate and have worked with children. Therefore, you can rest assured that your child is being cared for by committed and caring personals.
To nurture and inspire students with a love for learning, confidence to explore their world and channel the limitless possibilities within themselves.
To become a daycare centre that will inspire young minds.
What Our Parents Say
Children are an uplifting source of joy triggering strong emotions in people, making them smile, laugh, cry or even stare in bewilderment, The love, hugs, and one-on-one attention given by our promising, compassionate staff, serves as a valued extension of the lessons learned at home. We recognize the responsibility and trust that falls upon us to safeguard the little ones who have been entrusted in our care.